18th April 2013, 04:06 PM
Anubhav sharma 9321

How should I give DOT entrance exam after doing German Language from Maxmuller Bhavan Delhi?

Sir , i have done German language from maxmuller bhavan Delhi , i want to give DOT exams and wants to get the DOT license so how can i apply for that will you please inform about DOT exams in details my email address is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  3. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  4. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  5. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  6. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  8. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  10. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  11. How can foreign students get a government job?
  12. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  13. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  14. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  15. How to cancel the registration of AIEEE form?
  16. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  17. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  18. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?