10th April 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do engineering after medical till 12th?

Can i do engineering after medical till 12th...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Courses having good scope for a science student apart from engineering and medical? What is BCA all about? Can a science student join BCA if he doesn't have Computer Science till 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for Accenture Recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in Engineering till 6th semester and having 2 years gap after 12th?
  3. What can I do after passing 12th non medical for auto-mobile engineering?
  4. Eligibilty Criteria to get into Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After 12th which is better? doing engineering or medical?
  6. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  7. Which are the IT companies can I apply for after scoring 55% aggregate till 6th semester of engineering
  8. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 82% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 61% in engineering(IT) till 5th sem
  9. Entrance exams other than Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  10. Career options available in medical and engineering after 12th?
  11. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  12. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  13. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  14. Can I do Hotel Management with non medical? I am 12th pass student in non medical stream
  15. After scoring 57% in 12th which engineering branch can I get?
  16. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  17. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  18. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
14th July 2013, 10:25 AM
Bhanu priya tanwar

Smile Re: Can I do engineering after medical till 12th?

if u were having maths in options than u can do engg. and if u dont have than u have a option to do 12th again with taking sub. maths . it sounds bad but if you realy have interest to do engg. than it does not matters a lot ... so it will be the gud way to go for engg.
so after doing 12th with physics chemistry maths u have to crack IITJEE and AIEEE .... u will get addmission in good engg. college after scoring well.
so all the best
do ur best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?