4th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?

i have passed 12th with 58% and i got 77 marks in biology and 54 marks in maths.Am i Elligible
to get admission in Biomedical engineering or in any field of medical of medical except pharmacy....?????please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  4. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  5. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  6. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  9. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  10. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  12. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student
  14. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  15. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after 12th without Maths
  16. Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student
  17. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  18. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2012, 02:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th with 58% and i got 77 marks in biology and 54 marks in maths.Am i Elligible
to get admission in Biomedical engineering or in any field of medical of medical except pharmacy....?????please reply

If you are seeking to pursue under graduate degree [B.Tech/B.E.] in Bio-Medical Engineering you have plenty of option in terms of Institutions. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University offers B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering program. In order to pursue the course, one must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of following subjects – Chemistry, Computer Science, Biotechnology, and Biology. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Maths and any one optional subject taken together.

Some of the other recognized Universities offering the B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering are:

Punjab Technical University

VIT University

SRM University

Bharat University

For detail information, refer to the official website of the University or Institute of concern.
6th September 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?

Actually i wnt to be a doctor bt my subjects is non medical so what can i do
27th March 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exams should given for admission for biomedical engineering?
18th May 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can we go through Cet to seek admission in biomedical engeneering .....? what must be the rank..?
plz reply me
25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the degree meant for designing medical equipments in biomedical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?