1st June 2012, 12:51 AM
Ijiya

What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?

what are the courses after 12th in scince stream except medical & engineering if i am interested in biology, physics & maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  2. Which other courses can be done other than engineering and medical after passing 12th?
  3. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  4. Am i eligible for EAMCET exam after completing intermediate examination?
  5. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  7. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  8. Which are the various courses available after passing 12th with non medical stream?
  9. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical?
  10. What should I do having completed 12th in Science stream? Which course is better between Engineering and Medicine?
  11. Best courses for the candidates of 12th Science stream?
  12. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE? -- [New]
  13. Is there any course after passing 12th science stream?
  14. What can I do after passing 12th in science?
  15. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  16. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  17. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  18. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
1st June 2012, 03:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?

Following are the courses you can opt for:-
B.Sc in physics, mathematics, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, microbiology, biotechnology, statistics, eletronics, zoology, computer science etc.

Now you have to choose one based on your personal taste and preferences.
1st June 2012, 03:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?

Following are the courses you can opt for:-
B.Sc in physics, mathematics, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, microbiology, biotechnology, statistics, eletronics, zoology, computer science etc.

Now you have to choose one based on your personal taste and preferences.
5th June 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am good in maths and physics.... Which engineering course should i choose.. Mechanical, civil or electrical or any other...
5th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam i wanna @know abt the course better for me if i obtain the following marks:-
english-87
maths-44
phy-53
chem-61
bio-77
phy edu-75
i.e.overall 66% and only 52 % in pcm,
AN EARLY RPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,...,.,.,.,.,.,
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ho sake to kal tak rply kar dena
7th August 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 47% of merit with b group in science so suggest me ceratin courses of self financed colleage in rajasthan or banglore.
2nd October 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 and thinking about to take medical and want to know the courses after 12 passing
14th November 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

now i am in 11 th science. then how to do after 12 th
15th November 2012, 06:21 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

hello friends .........................

After passing 12th more courses are there

If you don't have intrest for Engineering and medical then go for manegment

Management:

Management students get good packages provided you got best college in the market.

You can take for BBA after12th (or) And any oter commerce degree

And after do MBA, PGDBA diploma courses in management after graduation in any stream,

If you qualifying exams like CAT, MAT, then you can eligible for IIms and B. schools for MBA.

Some of the top management colleges in India are:

Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Bangalore,

Management Development Institute Gurgaon,

Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur,

Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade, Delhi,

National Institute Of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai,

Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies, Mumbai,

S.P.Jain Institute Of Management & Research ,Mumbai,

Xavier Institute Of Management, Bhubaneswar

>>> And Other profenol courses also there like CA, ICWA ,CS........

>>> And if , you have intrest then you can join in NDA
15th November 2012, 04:33 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijiya View Post
what are the courses after 12th in scince stream except medical & engineering if i am interested in biology, physics & maths?
HI!
After passing 12th there are many stream like:-
> NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY
> B.SC NURSING
> B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
> B.SC MATHS
> B.SC AGRICULTURE
> LAW
> HOTEL MANAGEMENT
> C.A
> BANK CLERK
> B.SC ANIMATION

ALL THE BEST!
15th November 2012, 08:34 PM
azhardon

hello friends .........................

After passing 12th more courses are there

If you don't have intrest for Engineering and medical then go for manegment

Management:

Management students get good packages provided you got best college in the market.

You can take for BBA after12th (or) And any oter commerce degree

And after do MBA, PGDBA diploma courses in management after graduation in any stream,

If you qualifying exams like CAT, MAT, then you can eligible for IIms and B. schools for MBA.

Some of the top management colleges in India are:

Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Bangalore,

Management Development Institute Gurgaon,

Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur,

Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade, Delhi,

National Institute Of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai,

Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies, Mumbai,

S.P.Jain Institute Of Management & Research ,Mumbai,

Xavier Institute Of Management, Bhubaneswar

>>> And Other profenol courses also there like CA, ICWA ,CS........

>>> And if , you have intrest then you can join in NDA
15th November 2012, 08:40 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
After completion of your 12th you have two options,one after completion of your 12th you can go for job.And another option is you can go for higher studies..
If you are interested in the job then you can go for
Banking sector
SSC
RRB
Army
Navy
Air force etc..
If you are interested in the higher studies then you can go for following fields namely..
B.E/B.Tech
B.Com
B.Sc
Pharmacy
MBBS etc....
B.Tech should consist of various fields like Civil engineering,Information technology,Electronics,Aeronautical engineering,Computer science,Mechanical,Telecommunication etc...
For pharmacy also various options are available like B.Pharmacy,D.pharmacy etc..
So its better to go for higher studies...
Good luck..................
16th November 2012, 12:42 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
There are many courses which you can do after +2 science which are as follows:

B.SC
MBA
M.SC
MCA
Pharmaceuticals
Etc......

Good luck......
25th January 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING COURSES AFTER 2
26th January 2013, 03:27 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

These are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering------------------

1.MBA
2.MCA
3.M.SC
4.MBBS
5.RRB
6.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
7.BIOTECHNOLOGY
8.LAW.

I hope this will help
All the best
26th January 2013, 10:33 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijiya View Post
Helo,
You can go for Bsc in biochemistry, biotechnology, microbiology, biotechnology, statistics, eletronics, zoology, computer science, or with PCM

You can also go for BBA, if intrested in business sector.
2nd February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i got a 75% in non medical .
which is most popular study after non medical.
plz tell me...........
3rd February 2013, 02:45 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

There are courses related to pharmacy, agriculture, bachelor's in sciences courses after 12th leaving medical adn engineering courses

LIST OF COURSES :
B.Sc. Mathematics
B.Sc. Mathematics with CA
B.Sc. Physics
B.Sc. Physics with CA
B.Sc. Chemistry
B.Sc. Geography
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Psychology
B.Sc. Software Systems
B.Sc. Bio-Technology
B.Sc. Bio-Informatics
B.Sc. Biochemistry
B.Sc. Electronics
B.Sc. Electronics & Communication Systems
B.Sc. Catering Science & Hotel Management
B.Sc. Costume Design & Fashion
B.Sc. Food Sciences and Nutrition with CA
B.Sc. Microbiology
B.Sc. Nutrition Food Service Mgt. & Dietetics
B.Sc. Botany
B.Sc. Zoology
B.Sc. Statistics
B.Sc. Clinical Laboratory Technology
B.Sc. Information Technology
B.Sc. Interior Design with CA
B.Sc. Visual Communication (Electronic Media)
B.Sc. Computer Technology
B.Sc. Multimedia & Web Technology
B.Sc. Physics with Nano-Technology
B.Sc. Applied Mathematics
B.Sc. Apparel Fashion Designing
B.Sc. Fashion Apparel Management
B.Sc. Apparel Manufacturing and Merchandising
B.Sc. Garment Production and Processing
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science
B.Sc. Nautical Science
B.Sc. Applied Science
B.Sc. Biochemistry with Nano-Technology
B.Sc. Chemistry with Nano-Technology
B.Sc. Computer Science and Applications
B.Sc. Hospitality Management
B.Sc. Information Systems Management
B.Sc. Microbiology with Nano-Technology
B.Sc. Applied Science with Computer Technology
B.Sc. Zoology with Biotechnology
B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
B.Pharm
all the best........
13th February 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am palwesh
my que. Is what are the corses after 12th in medical line
14th March 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What do i do in NOAKHALI,when i passed ISC at 2012with 4.30
23rd April 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

how many courses are in engineering plz............................................... ................... list out
25th April 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses after 12th in computer science stream ?
5th May 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can u give more about b.sc genetics and its merits
9th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what course can i prefer after 2 other than eng. & medical in science stream???????? plz help me friends...and wich course will will earn good in future?
20th May 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the admission procsdure in du for comp. sc. students.. is there any scope in doing it.. plzz mention abt job pakages, placement opportunities n other details..
20th May 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for admission in du for comp. sc... is there any scope in doing it... plzz mention job opportunities, packages n other details..
28th May 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 61% in 12th science. What are various courses avalable in science stream except medical and engineering? Is there
any application form available now for any better courses? Which is the better university or college which will give me admission in B.Sc with 61%marks.
13th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can air hostess will be a good choice after pcm
8th January 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hello!
em 15.....nd problem is that i have not decided what i wanted to be em much confused bout this can u plz help me to decide my field and my aim...........
13th April 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Haw many persontaj needed to addmision in mbbs after 12 science pleas reply fast
31st May 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 81% marks in 12th n 84% in non medical while considering the best 4. I want to persue for b.tech courses in du...will I get admission
3rd June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which field i hve 2 choose.... As i m wk in my studies....
Following marks i hve optaind in 2
eng-62
hindi-88
maths-40
phy-43
chem-42
comp-60
plz reply soon in my e-mail id...
[email protected]
10th June 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS MEAN BY BIOMEDICAL ENGINNERING AND SCOPE OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINNERING AND AFTER PASS OUT THIS THEN WHERE IS PLACEMENT
5th August 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses offered other than medicine engineering and commerce other fields which are not given much importance but have a good future a couse completely out of any other ordinary courses offered by all colleges?
16th March 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hello am plus two science student ,am confused about my career,am interested to take a job which i have preffered as well as to my society.i can help my society through my job, and i likes traditional, business ,designing fields. i like maths . , will you plzz help meeee
26th April 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Friends i am good at maths and not at physics ,chemistry and computers. I wan't to take non med .what should i do??
23rd April 2019, 08:00 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Apart from Medicine and Engineering, you can choose Bachelor degree courses based on the interested subject.
B.Sc and then M.Sc and can settle in Leacturer posts
Also B.Sc B.Ed a good option, can settle in teaching posts
If interested in Accounts, CA , ICWA you can opt for.
Can settle in Airforce jobs if not interested to study further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?