23rd November 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do GIS course after graduating in B.A(Gen) with Geography? Colleges providing the course?

i have done graduation in b.a. (gen) with geography. i want to know about gis course, can i do this course? if i can do this, please tell me which colleges provided this course ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography?
  2. How to do masters degree in GIS and RS after completing graduation in Arts Geography with 64%
  3. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  4. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  5. Can I join IAF after doing PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course? I have 1 year experience in GIS field
  6. What are the jobs for geography and GIS?
  7. List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences
  8. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  9. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for Master's in Remote Sensing & GIS candidate who has complete B.A.(Geography)? -- [New]
  10. Which one should I opt for, Tech Mahindra or Wipro Technology?
  11. How to get a job after PG in geography? I am a student of M.A in Geography
  12. Private company jobs after B.A in Geography?
  13. Is it possible to do Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS through correspondence?
  14. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. List of colleges and universities providing MSc in Geography for Geography pass students?
  17. Which M.Tech course I can take after completion of M.Sc Geography?
  18. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
15th May 2012, 06:05 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: Can I do GIS course after graduating in B.A(Gen) with Geography? Colleges providing the course?

Hi.

Eligibility :Regular students studying From Government Recognized Schools in 4th standard. is eligible for Scholarship get admission is 5th std in respective Public School.

Age limit : 12 to 15 years (Category based), General – 12 Years BC Boys – 14, BC Girls – 15 years

Mode of Applications : The Application in prescribed form to be submitted to the concern Education Officer of the district or Education Officer, Education Officer BMC Greater Mumbai.

Fees:

Type of Fees

Category :

(General / non backward) Rs.5/-

BC Rs.5/-

Application form Fee Rs.5/-

Examination Fee Rs.22/-

Total Fee Rs.27/-

Late Fee: Rs.20/- per student (for open and BC category also)

Additional Late Fee :

Government Resolution no S.C.H. 2005 /236/05/ SC-1 Dated 3/4/2006 Additional Late Fee will be charged as mentioned below.
1. In Case of the Student is responsible for late submission of application form Rs. 50/- will be charged extra.
2. In Case of the school or institute is responsible for late submission of application form Rs. 100/- will be charged extra.

*The SC, ST, VJNT candidates are exempted from Examination fee. (Rs.20/-)

Schedule of Examination:

Every year the Examination Conduct normally on Third Sunday of February, in around 5584 examination centres in all the districts of the Maharashtra State. good luck
9th June 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do GIS course after graduating in B.A(Gen) with Geography? Colleges providing the course?

Am i eligible for msc gis remote sensing after msc in Geography?
2nd August 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th standard ,i want to become a psychologist what stream should i select after 10th standard?
23rd June 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I am student of Geography hons. With math subsidory . Can i able to read in GIS & RS after graduation in geography ? Plz. Help me sir.
26th June 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can do GIS & RS course after Geography Hons.
Visit. www.khagolam.com/gis-training-course.aspx
6th May 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.sc geoinformatics after b.sc pass with geography? Please help me. Sir.
20th May 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do GIS course after graduating in B.Sc(Gen)with Geography? Colleges providing the course?
10th June 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Masters in GIS after B.A with Geography Major?.... what type of jobs will be there? which is the best Institute in India for this?
3rd March 2017, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I did B A (H) with geography. Now I want to do M.Sc. with GIS and remote sensing. I'm I eligible for it?
Please inform me
Thanks
9th August 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I have done ma geography can i go for gis and remote sensing degree?what is the career ahead and suggest me the collages in north india which provide gis and remote sensing degree?
23rd September 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BA geography and after this I want to study Msc in gis nd want to go in army. So what are the procedure .
Please tell me
16th March 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do the course of GIS after BA (geography).
If I can do it , then how many years will it be?? Please tell me soon.
14th August 2021, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I done my graduation in Geography BA .. Can I apply for Gis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?