26th May 2011, 03:01 PM
Sony Choudhary

Which one should I opt for, Tech Mahindra or Wipro Technology?

I have got offer letter from both tech mahindra and wipro technology. Both are offering MS in software engineering by bits n pillani as both of them have tie up with bits. There is also a 4 year bond by both the company. which one should I opt for. please help me.

22nd January 2012, 10:08 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which one should I opt for, Tech Mahindra or Wipro Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony Choudhary View Post
I have got offer letter from both tech mahindra and wipro technology. Both are offering MS in software engineering by bits n pillani as both of them have tie up with bits. There is also a 4 year bond by both the company. which one should I opt for. please help me.
Dear Friend,

As you have got the offer letters from this two companies for doing MS fro BITS PILANI, You can choose any one of them.

Both are very reputed MNCs and are one of the huge IT giants in India.

I will suggest you to go with that company, which will give you recent joining date. The Company, who will give you early joining date is suitable for you to join...

If their joining dates are also very close, Then you should go with that company, which have higher package.

As per my knowledge, Tech Mahindra have greater package for the freshers than Wipro Technologies.

So in that case of clashing of joining dates of this two companies, you should go for Tech Mahindra........

best of Luck for your future..............
23rd January 2012, 12:40 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I opt for, Tech Mahindra or Wipro Technology?

hi..both the companies are good one and are equally prestigious at the current market situation but please make the note of the following points before making your decision of joining any one of them :
1.tech mahindra has acquired the satyam computers which was an company on the brink of extinction an hence they have taken the problems of the satyam along with them ,due to which they are facing serious troubles in operations of there company , that's not the case with the wipro and they have been stable for many years ,
2.tech mahindra is an relatively new company in the field of software were as the wipro has been on of the oldest and the rock solid companies in the field of software in the country
3.tech mahindra fired many employees during the recession that was not case with the wipro and hence you are going to have an better job security in the wipro rather than in tech mahindra
4.even in recent times there have been some trouble in the tech mahindra as the incorporation of satyam has not completed fully were as the wipro has been showing steady growth every quarter an they are coming out of the recession in an strong way

if both the companies are offering almost an identical option then its an better choice to go for the wipro rather than teach mahindra
29th December 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I've heard that when employees are kept on bench, tech mahindra doesn't pay the whole salary promised by them is that true ?
31st May 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i have got selected in wipro....i hv completed bsc(cs).....will the compony give me a offer for pg?
18th June 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have got offer letter from both wipro and tech mahindra on the basis of bsc(cs)
.which one should i choose? which one is good for girls?
20th June 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc and selected in wipro in GIS. And it is not providing mtech..I want to the courses which we can do while working in GIS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?