23rd September 2018, 01:12 AM
Maan anshu

Can I do Graduation in Delhi University if completed Intermediate from BBOSE and TOC(English & Drawing) from CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do my Graduation from Delhi University. I have done TOC in English and Drawing from CBSE and Intermediate from Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination. Please let me know that can I do Graduation from DU?

24th September 2018, 11:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation in Delhi University if completed Intermediate from BBOSE and TOC(English & Drawing) from CBSE?

Yes, candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission in Delhi university. BBOSE is a recognised open board.

The admission in the university is conducted on merit basis.

Entrance examination is also conducted for admission in some of the course.

For more information about examination visit at www.du.ac.in.
25th September 2018, 12:03 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation in Delhi University if completed Intermediate from BBOSE and TOC(English & Drawing) from CBSE?

Delhi University is one of the best university have many affiliated colleges and offer undergraduate course in various discipline.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in undergraduate course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Admission is on the merit basis. As BBOSE is a recognised board so you are eligible to apply for the admission. Admission will be on the merit basis. You can visit official website at www.du.ac.in.
25th September 2018, 07:29 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to do Gradation in Delhi University.

The eligibility criteria to get admission in DU is candidate must have 10+2 from a recognized board. But you will only provide admission if you fulfill the admission criteria as the criteria for admission in DU is always quite high due to its reputation.

Therefore, your only concern should be of marks and not from which board have yu completed your 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?