26th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year

I completed my graduation this year... and wanna know about process of taking admission in m.b.a colleges of Delhi university.... and also about there fee structure and other details.
please contact me at "[email protected]"

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?
  4. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  6. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  8. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
  9. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  11. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  12. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  16. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure? -- [New]
6th July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year

what is the procedure for admission in delhi university for mba ?
what entrance exam to qualify?
what the minimum percentile to score?
23rd July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year

i wan to pursue mba from delhi university .what are the procedures......?
24th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

you are late for delhi university admission in mba, but still you can take admission in other AICT approved colleges as per your budget. for further details contact, [email protected].
24th July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

DU mba is closed now, but still u can take admission in other AICT approved colleges. for details contact, [email protected]
25th July 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

sir, i hav scoring 70% in 10th,46.6% in 12th n continuing my b.tech . is there any chance fr getting delhi university
25th July 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to persu MBA from Delhi university what will be the procedure to join
6th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav doing bba from ptu university and i want mba from delhi university so plz...........tell me what will be procedure to join
6th August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation from delhi university so tell me what should i do 4 doing bst courses from du, mba will be bst course 4 me...........
25th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba from dehli or noida
3rd September 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me which colleges offer MBA course in Delhi University?
16th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentile required in CAT or MAT for getting admission in MBA from DELHI UNIVERSITY in distance learning programing.
[email protected]
7th November 2012, 01:11 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

dear aspirant...

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi University Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2013

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi University offers two years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) course for the session 2013-15.

Important Dates:

Opening date of submitting the application online

12th September, 2012

Last date of submitting the application online

14th December, 2012

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates applying for admission to the first year of MBA (Full-Time) Programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree Programme after 12 years of formal schooling in any of the following disciplines. The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines is as follows :-

Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences - 50%

Sciences - 55%

Mathematics or Statistics - 60%

Medicine, Engineering or Technology - 60% / CGPA of at least 6.00 in a scale of 10.00

OR

Post Graduate Degree or 2nd Degree examination after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60% marks.

Note: Candidates appearing for the final examination of Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree examinations may also apply.

Candidates should qualify Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management during Oct 11, 2012 to November 06, 2012.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores in CAT-2012 exam, written test, group discussion and interview.

For more details visit: www.fms.edu/
7th November 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i have not given the cat exam now can i not apply in this college
9th July 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i wana get a seat in mba.
i completed my bscag. what should i prepare and how should i proceed??? can you help me??
23rd July 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing my graduation last year
I want to get admission in du for mba
What is d procedure and
What exmas I hve to qualify with how much score to get admission in ip or du for mba..
Or ny what r d examz r conducted by these unversities for mba admission
Response me at
[email protected]. .
Thanking you
16th April 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to write entrece of agbsc in an am also university do I have information about it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?