27th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?

I scored 45% in graduation from delhi university and i want to do b.ed but i am confused from where and how i do this so please help me to take my decision? Will I be eligible to apply for B.Ed course or not? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi?
  2. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  3. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  4. Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  6. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  8. How to take admission in 1st Delhi for M.State course? I have completed B.Com from Delhi University
  9. Can I get into Delhi University for LLB course after scoring 43% in graduation?
  10. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  11. Is B.A dgree valid after completing B.Com graduation?
  12. Is BA graduation degree valid after B.Ed?
  13. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?
  15. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  16. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  18. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
27th April 2015, 10:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 45% in graduation from delhi university and i want to do b.ed but i am confused from where and how i do this so please help me to take my decision? Will I be eligible to apply for B.Ed course or not? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow?

Thank you.
Being a Graduate student you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. But, you are marks which you have scored in Graduation is not up to the criteria. It is mandatory you are required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation in order to get admission to B.Ed. Since, you have scored below 50% percentage of marks which is not accepted by most of the B.Ed universities. However, If you belong from reserving category then you may have to chance to get admission. You can try to get admission to the B.Ed through Management quota.

- The requirement for doing the B.Ed course is that then you should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- You need to have secured 50% of marks in the Graduation.
- You can get admission to B.Ed course after attending the written examination conducted by the respective university.
- The admission in this course will be dependent on the basis of merit in the examination.
27th April 2015, 02:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?

Eligibility for B.Ed under Delhi University :

1.You must complete " Graduation from the recognized university with minimum 50% of marks " and there is a Percentage relaxation for the SC/ST candidates about 5% of marks.

2.Post graduate students can also eligible to apply for B.Ed with required qualification and Percentage criteria.

Duration of B.Ed course is " One year " and If you are interested to apply under Delhi University you can get an admission seat with DU CIE B.Ed 2015.

Important dates for DU CIE B.Ed 2015 Examination :

--> Application forms available from : 11/04/2015

--> Last date to Send the application form : 11/05/2015

The selection of candidates for the admission though Written Examination and Actually it consists of 3 sections and the duration of the exam will be for 3 hours.
12th May 2015, 05:41 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, you are not eligible for the course.

The eligibility criteria for a student seeking admission in BEd. is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in graduation.

Since you posses a less percentage than required, hence you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?