1st September 2012, 08:25 PM
anilshrivastava

Can I do LLB part time from Delhi or nearby area?

can I do LLB part time from delhi or nearby area..please tell me the possibilities

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  2. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  3. What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?
  4. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  5. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  6. Can I do part time LLB course now after passing BA with Economics and diploma in Public Administration?
  7. List of institutes/colleges offering part time M.Tech in Environment engineering in Delhi Area?
  8. How to pursue part time course of M.Sc in Electronics being a Physics Graduate and employed?
  9. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities? -- [New]
  10. How to do M.Tech in Vellore Institute of Technology?
  11. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  12. How to do LLB in distance education in Delhi?
  13. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  15. How to do part time LLB course? List of part time colleges offering in Hyderabad
  16. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  17. List of part time diploma in mechanical engineering colleges nearby Rohtak, Bahadurgarh Haryana
  18. How to do part time LLB in Gujarat if I am a stenographer?
30th July 2015, 06:57 AM
001 kamal

Default Re: Can I do LLB part time from Delhi or nearby area?

Yes, you Can do LLB part time from Delhi or nearby area for these Institute/Colleges:-

Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies, Saket, Saket, Delhi

Fast Track Institute of Education, Rohini, Delhi

Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi

Unique Education Institute, Dwarka, Delhi

IMTS Institute, Noida

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Faridabad, Faridabad

Insparc Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mahipalpur, Delhi

Techware Institute of Technology, Vasant Kunj, Delhi

Disha College of Education, Najafgarh, Delhi

Pratham Institute of Education, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?