19th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?

Hi,sir i have done my post graduation in economics,and i want to know,If i want to do m.phil in economics,can i do this correspondence through yours university?and i also want to know is the admission in m.phil can be possible only through entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  3. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  4. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  6. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  7. Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  9. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  10. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  11. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  12. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode?
  14. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  15. How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  17. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  18. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
9th April 2012, 08:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,sir i have done my post graduation in economics,and i want to know,If i want to do m.phil in economics,can i do this correspondence through yours university?and i also want to know is the admission in m.phil can be possible only through entrance exam?

Candidate seeking for MPhil in Economics through distance mode may look to opt for Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. The University is recognized by the required regulatory bodies including UGC and DEC. In order to pursue the program, candidate must have completed the Masters degree in a relevant discipline with minimum of fifty-five percent marks[fifty percent marks for reserved candidates] from a recognized University. Beside this one must hold a five years of teaching or industry or administration or professional experience at senior level. The duration of the program is one and a half years.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University[IGNOU].
24th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO M.PHIL IN ECONOMICS THROUGH IGNOU.WHAT ARE THE FORMALITIES FOR THIS
6th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do MPhil after doing MbA (HR) from Sikkim Manipal University?
25th July 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do mphil in economics after completion of my mba?
26th July 2012, 12:41 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Beside this one must hold a five years of teaching or industry or administration or professional experience at senior level. The duration of the program is one and a half years.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University[IGNOU]
all the best
20th January 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a masters in economics with 48% can i do M.phil in economics throgh correspondence
7th August 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters in economics and want pursue
Phd. But I have scored less than 50% in masters. Is there any
Way or university where I can pursue phd
23rd December 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my m.phil my percentage 52 percent how can I pursue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?