18th May 2016, 11:55 AM
sekardivya

Can I do M.Sc Astrophysics from top institutions after completing B.Sc with 80%? Procedure to apply?

Can i do msc astrophysics in top institution after completing my bsc with 80 percentage. What is the procedure to apply? If any entrance exam can i write? How i am getting further information about it?

8th August 2017, 03:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Astrophysics from top institutions after completing B.Sc with 80%? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc from any recognized university. But you must have Physics as one of the main subject during your graduation degree.
M.Sc in Astrophysics is a two years post graduation course. You can apply for this course directly visiting the campus under management quota. Some of good institutes for pursuing M.Sc in Astrophysics are :

1) Indian Institute of Astrophysics
2) JNTU College of Engineering
3) Osmania university

Some good universities conduct entrance exam for admission in M.Sc degree. You have to apply for entrance exam and then score more than the cut-off score. After getting the result of entrance exam, you have to participate in online counseling process to know college for further study.
At last you have to visit the campus to complete the remaining admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?