6th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do marine engineering course after electrical and electronics engineering

can i do maraine engineering course after electrical and electronics erngineering???

Related Questions:
  1. List of streams available to study in B.Tech -- [New]
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  4. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  5. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  6. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  8. What should I do after failing in 12th?
  9. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  10. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  11. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  13. Can I do marine engineering course after electrical and electronics engineering
  14. Details about the B.Tech courses after completing 12th CBSE?
  15. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  16. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
28th February 2013, 07:58 PM
chetan.a.b

Default Re: Can I do marine engineering course after electrical and electronics engineering

hi man
you have done ee then you also can go for marine engineering but your 4 years will waste. and without that you can not enter to marine with or as a engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?