31st May 2012, 12:50 AM
Sarthak1990

Which branch should I opt between EEE and Electrical Engineering to work in government sector? Difference between EEE and Elect engineering?

hello,
I have completed diploma in electrical engg . Now i have appeared Odisha jee for Lateral Entry admission . which branch should i opt between EEE and Elect Engg for getting work in govt sector only ( e.g- NTPC , BHEL , HAL , SAIL , ONGC ) .

Also plz tell me Difference between EEE and Elect Engg .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  2. Is EEE engineering course tough? Did I make a wrong decision by choosing this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Difference between EEE and ECE? I am doing 12th class CBSE
  4. How can freshers get a job for B.Tech electrical?
  5. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Which exams to write after EEE to work in government sector?
  7. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  8. What stream should I opt for my Ph.D course? I have done ME in power system(EEE)
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. How to get a government job for EEE engineering student? What is the qualification required?
  11. Can I join B.Tech EEE after scoring 59% in diploma electrical engineering
  12. How to do diploma EEE after completing ITI in electrical branch
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  14. In which company should I work so that it is helpful for me after studying in EEE branch?
  15. What king of jobs available for girls in EEE sector? -- [New]
  16. Sample question for EEE with solutions? I am a electrical engineering student
  17. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
13th August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I opt between EEE and Electrical Engineering to work in government sector? Difference between EEE and Elect engineering?

which is good branch between eee vs power enginering
29th August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I opt between EEE and Electrical Engineering to work in government sector? Difference between EEE and Elect engineering?

Which branch is best in eee & ece
4th September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

IS ANY PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGE GOOD ENOUGH FOR EEE BRANCH
29th October 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

1. Write why you choose your branch in Engineering, what was the most interesting and difficult subject in your branch, why you choose this college and what career opportunities does this branch has in minimum 1000 words. *
3rd November 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

1. Write why you choose your branch in Engineering, what was the most interesting and difficult subject in your branch, why you choose this college and what career opportunities does this branch has in minimum 1000 words. *
4th November 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Write why you choose your branch in Engineering, what was the most interesting and difficult subject in your branch, why you choose this college and what career opportunities does this branch has in minimum 1000 words. *
5th November 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Write why you choose your branch in Engineering, what was the most interesting and difficult subject in your branch, why you choose this college and what career opportunities does this branch has in minimum 1000 words.
13th July 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

which branch should be better in private engineer college between EEE&EE?
22nd March 2018, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Is Electrical Engineering is tough? Am I made a mistake by choosing this branch instead of EEE & ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?