1st December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after failing in 12th?

i was faild in 12th so what should i do now.........?????????

2nd December 2012, 11:06 AM
varshakash

Default Re: What should I do after failing in 12th?

I would suggest you to re-appear for 12th exams with some more hard work, as they are needed everywhere in getting jobs. All the Best
2nd December 2012, 12:55 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

Don't feel that life ends here. Its your beginning and not the end. This failure is just a warning to you that you need to wake up and become serious in life. Don't take it in a wrong way. Your life is still in your hand. Don't even think of quiting your studies and do any other course or any work because its not going to give you anything.

Complete your study. Sit for it once again and work hard so hat you really do well next time. When you will be done with your +2 you will have many options. You can go for any course of your field and interest. Completing school is very important for a good career.So be positive and give your best this time i am sure you can make it very well! you just need to work hard a little.

After that you will be free to choose any career for you. All the best!
2nd December 2012, 12:56 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

There is No end of Your Career After Failing in your 12th Exam so, please Loose your Hope and Dream.......

Because there is Great Sentence Said that "if One door is Close There are Many Other Doors are Open".........

If you wish then you can Reappear for it and Work hard and Clear it......

You can also join join Diploma Courses on the basis of your 10th class so, there is a hope for you to build your career in Technical section through.....

You can Join Other Computer Classes/Curses like C,C++,Programing etc......

You can get Jobs on the basis of your 10th in Bank Clerk, Railway etc........

You can also Join ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Courses for Better Job........

So, Never Loose you hope select your Career/Study Option according to your Interest.........

All the Best

With Regards.......
Dharm
2nd December 2012, 02:27 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend........

There are some Diploma Courses for 12th fail candidates

** Diploma in Automobile Engineering

** Diploma in Civil Engineering

** Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering

** Diploma in Computer Technology

** Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering

** Diploma in Electrical Maintanance For Marine Engineering

** Diploma in Electronics & Communications

** Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications

** Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication

** Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

all the best........
2nd December 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

After failing in 12th the all ways are not closed....
You have many way to get success.
You will prepare again for 12th.. And you will do compartmental exam (supplementary)....
Because there is many way to got success after doing supplementry. If you wish to fill-up any gov. Job vecency then you will do.
If you want to go engineering field then you will take admission in diploma engineering.after doing that you have got many scope and option.
You can take admission in any b. tech engineering college .
You can do b.sc. And there are many vecency for diploma level student in gov. And private sector .
2nd December 2012, 05:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do after failing in 12th?

Quote:
Hi

This is indeed very sad and a matter of serious concern that you have failed in your Class 12th board exams. I would say its a thing that will always continue to raise questions on your caliber and sincerity all through out your career. This is just the beginning.

At first you have to decide what you want to do in life. If you wish to study further and gain more qualifications and then work in top MNC's, then you have to pass Class 12th. If you are not able to pass your higher secondary, then you will not be able to go ahead in life in streams of academics.

So apply for the compartment papers and do all the formalities that needs to be done BUT clear the Class 12th exam.
Since you have nowhere mentioned which are the subjects specifically in which you have failed, I am unable to provide you any more details on the same.
If you have failed it completely, then even compartment exam won't work. I am afraid you will have to repeat Class 12th once again. I know it would again take a year, but that is going to be the only way to get your life back on track.

If you want to deviate yourself from studies, maybe you are having some sort of family business, then I would recommend that you join that. Studying is not your cup of tea. So the ultimate and final decision has to be solely yours..
Think and decide..

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
2nd December 2012, 08:41 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend ,

I would suggest you to repeat one more year , as passing senior secondary is must if you really wanted to do something because doing of diploma will not help you to achieve higher aim . If you pass 12 ,then you will have the opportunity to join in NAVY , or any other civil service that requires minimum qualification of 12 . So if you have fail once don't be disheartened and try to do best in your next year .

Wishing you all the luck ....
3rd December 2012, 11:39 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Don't worry some of the options for you but you have to complete your 12th standard then you may more opportunities for your bright future. so try to pass the 12th standard it may better for you.

**You may have to select the Diploma courses after failing 12th standard.

**If you pass 12th standard you will have to join in NDA(National Defence Academy).

**the diploma courses are different types.

**For this NDA exam the minimum qualification is 12th standard.

**For Indian Army 12th standard with Arts stream

** for Indian Air Force/Indian Navy 12th standard with Science stream.

all the best.........for your future..........
25th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* First of all, i would really congratulate you on opening up this issue without any disappointment.

* I would suggest you to re appear for the subject in which you have failed and wait for your results.

* After this, i would recommend you to join a diploma course or ITI after which you have a better and bright career prospectus.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?