16th February 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering

i did B.E in electrical&electronics engg.can i applicable for marine engg.which course is suitable for me .please give me details of college.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  2. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  3. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  5. What should I do after failing in 12th?
  6. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  7. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  10. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  11. Can I do marine engineering course after electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Details about the B.Tech courses after completing 12th CBSE?
  13. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  14. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  17. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  18. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
12th August 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering

sir i am student of BE with EX. Can i get job in abrod after completing this course
12th November 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering

i pursuing BE EEE.after finishing,i want to do marine related course i want job in that area
27th October 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of BE with EXTC. Can i APPLY FOR marine engg after completing this course
29th April 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir , I am the student of BE Electrical & Electronics ,I will like to apply under maritime engineering ...
what is the criteria to join the marine engineering
11th March 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a BE holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have two years experience in electrical maintenance. can i try ship related jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?