8th March 2013, 01:22 AM
harshpunk

Can I do Mass communication with PCM as side subject?

can i do mass communication with PCM ad economics as side subject..???

14th May 2014, 02:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Mass communication with PCM as side subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshpunk View Post
can i do mass communication with PCM ad economics as side subject..???
Yes, you can do Mass Communication course after completing 12th standard. To apply for BA in Mass Communication then, You must be a 12th standard in any discipline from an accredited university/Institution. You might be required to appear for an entrance test, which is conduct by the Colleges/Institution. So, we suggest you to first complete your 12th standard then apply for BA in Mass Communication course. Minimum 50% percentage of marks is mandatory to apply for this course. You can get direct admission for this course after completing 12th standard based on your 12th board examination score. Some reputed Institution may conduct own entrance examination within the college.
2nd June 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Mass communication with PCM as side subject?

Is computer science better than physical education as an additional subject with PCM...........?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?