31st August 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject

sir,
my name is smita
and i want to know about the books for preparation of net in mass communication and journalism subject.
please send me the name of books
thank u
my e mail id is
[email protected]
mob 8476088000

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist?
  4. How to prepare for NET examination? Which books are to be referred?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  9. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  10. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  12. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  13. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  15. Can I take mass communication and journalism? I have done MBA in Marketing(PGDM)
  16. Best book to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Communication?
  17. Suggestion for preparation Subjective portion of Mass Communication and Journalism for NET examination
  18. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
19th April 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject

best book for the preprationfor mass communication in hindi language net exam 2013
8th October 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject

I want to old papers with solved and Books also of Mass Communication and Journalism for ugc net.

[email protected]
10th October 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to old papers with solved and Books also of Mass Communication and Journalism for ugc net.

[email protected]
A PERFECT BOOK FOR MEDIA FACULTY AND STUDENTS: Nuances of Journalistic Writings, BY SENIOR JOURNALIST AND AUTHOR OF MEDIA BOOKS, Raza Elahi. 20% discount on an excellent book for those want to enhance writing skills: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (available only online at Rs 144). The book has got accaliamation from media faculty and senior journalists for its quality contents and easy-to-understand approach
https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

or visit

http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
8th November 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is rajesh,i want to preparation net exam please send me name of book mass communation sub. On my gmail id. [email protected] mob.9887120146
1st June 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for DU mass media and communication entrance exam 2016. What books should i refer to? Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?