23rd November 2022, 08:41 PM

Can i do masters in psychology from abroad after graduating in sociology?

I am a 2nd year student of BA(hons) Sociology in Delhi university. Can i do masters in psychology from abroad after graduating in sociology?

30th November 2022, 12:43 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do masters in psychology from abroad after graduating in sociology?

If you are looking for a master's degree in psychology abroad, all you need is an acceptable bachelor's degree and a strong statement of intent to prove your desire to study psychology, especially if you want to change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Masters in Social Work & Masters in Sociology have same value in UGC NET exam or not? 1 21st September 2021 11:36 PM
Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance? 1 13th March 2017 01:39 PM
What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses? 18 8th January 2016 07:41 PM
What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me? 4 22nd November 2013 09:16 PM