8th November 2015, 01:33 PM
malleshmalla

Can I do MBA with 60% in B.Com?

Now i'm final year bcom studying in govt college i'm getting 60% of result next i'm interested mba can i do or not?

8th November 2015, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA with 60% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malleshmalla View Post
Now i'm final year bcom studying in govt college i'm getting 60% of result next i'm interested mba can i do or not?
Yes, you are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

MBA entrance exams are,

1. Common Admission Test ( CAT )
2. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )
3. Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
4. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
5. Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
6. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
8th November 2015, 10:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the MBA ( Master of Business Administration )course.

To pursue the course from the recognised university the required eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have the 60% in the graduation to appear for the entrance examination conducted to get the admission.

To get the admission in the different IIM across India for the MBA course you have to qualify in the CAT entrance examination conducted every year. So you can start the preparation for the examination to get the admission.
8th November 2015, 11:29 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for MBA course after passing B.com with 60% marks .MBA Master in Business Administration.It is a 2 tears post graduation degree course.

After B.Com you has to qualify entrance exam like CAT,MAT etc .

After appearing in any of these exam you have to call for interview.

You must have to score 50% in graduation .There is no specific age criteria.
8th November 2015, 11:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the MBA course after the graduation degree.

MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration and it is a two year course. The minimum qualification to get the admission in the course is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and have at least 60% in the graduation.

So you are eligible to appear for the various entrance examination conducted to get the admission in the course.
9th November 2015, 06:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration. There are various entrance exams conducted at the national level after clearing which you can do MBA from top reputed institutes of India:

1. Common Admission Test conducted by the IIM.

2. Management Aptitude Test by All India Management Association.

3. Xavier's Aptitude Test.

4. GMAT, SNAP etc.

The minimum percentage of marks required to appear for these exams is 50% in bachelor's degree, so you can appear for these exams with 50% marks in bachelor's degree in commerce and pursue MBA after cracking any of the above mentioned exams.
15th November 2015, 02:33 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do MBA with 60% in B.Com?

MBA is a post graduation course that is also in heavy demand in the industry right now. It has become highly necessary to back up the graduation education with MBA so that one can easily get some good jobs in the market. It is also believed that doing MBA aka Masters of Business Administration also speeds up the growth prospects of one's professional career and helps in starting jobs with a handsome salary.

Under such beneficial promises, there are many enthusiastic youngsters who do not delay in taking up this course and rather do it asap.

Now there are some basic eligibility criteria that one needs to fulfill in order to be suitable for an MBA Admission. They are:

1. One must be a graduate in ANY discipline from a reputed college/university without any backlogs or any back papers. In other words, a clear academic record is required.
2. There is no upper age limit for MBA as such however, one should be a minimum 21 because only by then if usually a person becomes graduates.
3. As per your query, you can easily do MBA after you have done B.Com with 60% marks. But this would definitely have an effect on the colleges that shortlist you because they consider your past academic performance.

If you wish to fill up for MBA Entrance exams, then they start from August onward. Some of the top MBA Entrances that are conducted in India are CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, etc and more. You have to fill up for all these exams, and enroll your cadidature for them. This would require you to give these tests and qualify for further rounds of Group Discussions and Interviews.

Once your are done, you can take admission in the top Business Schools. Some of the top colleges are: IIMs, IITs, Narsee Monjee, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, MDI, IMI, IMT, etc. Thus, yes you are sure qualified enough to take up MBA further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?