2nd June 2011, 10:53 PM
rohon sarkar

Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?

i am a student of diploma engineering,civil,2nd year.can i do m.b.a with having my diploma course?please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  2. Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  3. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  6. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  8. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  10. Possibility to do MBA after diploma in civil Engineering with 74% marks?
  11. Should I study B.Tech and M.Tech after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course? Can I get any good job after completing Diploma?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  13. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  14. How to do MBA after completing B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E civil engineering student
  15. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades? -- [New]
  16. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  17. Exams details after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
20th August 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?

Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a 12th pass student and my age now 22 years.
23rd January 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-mba-after-completing-diploma-civil-engineering-200410.html#ixzz1kI1GLUIK
27th February 2012, 04:41 PM
chandler8161

Dear friend,Diploma candidate are not eligible for MBA program .Only graduate candidate are eligible for MBA course.Those candidate have score at least 50 % in graduation are eligible for MBA programme.Any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for MBA programme.There are no criteria for age you can apply it in many times.But you must be qualify in CAT , MAT, XAT exam.CAT conduct once time in a year . MAT conduct fours time in a year.Thank.
5th March 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ihav completed my MBA and nw i m seeking for more studies like BEcivil can i do that ? i did my 12 Std in Commerce
21st September 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which courses i do, complite diploma in civil engineering after
13th March 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in EEE (2012Passedout).Now im doing my Job with one of the Private company...i have to plan to join BE after completing that Am i do IAS Exam...?
17th April 2013, 12:38 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

yea offcourse you can appear for civil services exams as they want just graduation in any respectect for eligibility as earlier i read a news that a person working as a computer engineer in banglore tooper the civil sevices examination, try to get it cleared as this could give you a better future....
2nd August 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Polytechnic, Civil Engineering. A passed HSLC then came to the polytechnic study.. Can i Do MBA after that??
3rd August 2013, 09:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

What you are asking is not possible. You can not apply for post graduation course without having completed graduation. The diploma in Engineering is not equivalent to the graduation thus it makes you ineligible for the Master of Business Administration.

You want to do MBA then first complete graduation. The most logical choice would be Bachelor of Technology. Since you are doing diploma, take admission for B.Tech through lateral entry after completing the diploma.

Lateral entry is given in the second year of Bachelor of Technology. You will not have to complete the first year of Engineering. The admission for lateral entry could be taken by clearing the Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

It is conducted in various states in India. The requirement is that you should have 60 percent marks in diploma course to apply. There are other entrance exams as well.

Once you have completed the B.Tech course, you will have to appear for MBA entrance exams. Some of them are mentioned below:-

1) CAT

2) MAT

3) GMAT

3) KMAT

4) JMET

5) XAT

6) SNAP

You should appear for the CAT entrance exam which is short for Common Admission Test. However you will need 50 percent marks in graduation to appear for it. SC/ST must have scored 45 percent marks in graduation to apply for Common Admission Test.

The test is conducted by Indian Institutes of Management. Several government and private colleges accept the CAT score.

In case you do not have sufficient marks to apply for CAT, then Management Aptitude Test will be ideal exam for you. There is no percentage criteria for Management Aptitude Test. It is conducted 4 times in a year.
3rd October 2013, 02:12 AM
ahad100

Dear friend,Diploma candidate are not eligible for MBA program .Only graduate candidate are eligible for MBA course.Those candidate have score at least 50 % in graduation are eligible for MBA programme.Any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for MBA programme.There are no criteria for age you can apply it in many times.But you must be qualify in CAT , MAT, XAT exam.CAT conduct once time in a year . MAT conduct fours time in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?