9th April 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after doing T.Y.B.A? Which entrance exam to be answered?

i am complated my T.Y B.A exam with sanskrit.i want to do MBA. can i do MBA for my further study.& wich is entrance ex am for me? plz sir reply me.

5th July 2011, 12:40 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBA after doing T.Y.B.A? Which entrance exam to be answered?

Hi,

You can do MBA after complete your U.G.
But you want to write the entrance as CAT,MAT etc...

That mark will speak tat you eligible for doing MBA...
6th July 2011, 04:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after doing T.Y.B.A? Which entrance exam to be answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am complated my T.Y B.A exam with sanskrit.i want to do MBA. can i do MBA for my further study.& wich is entrance ex am for me? plz sir reply me.
After Completing your Third year BA course, If you are Interested to do MBA course then please dont worry You are eligible for MBA course.

Because Any Graduate candidates are eligible for MBA Course, MBA Is 2 year Post Graduate Degree Course and to get admission in MBA you need to complete your Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks.

But If you want to get admission in MBA course, then may be you face some difficulties because you have done your graduation in Sanskrit Stream and may be your communication skills was not good And for MBA communication skills play a Important role, So you have to think Properly and then go with MBA Course.

So, If you are Really Interested to Do MBA course then for this you have to appear for CAT/MAT Examination, Because to get admission in Top MBA colleges you need to scored good percentile in CAT/MAT examination and you have to also crack the GD and Interview Round.

So, To get admission in MBA is very tough process, But in now a days many universities will also conducts his own entrance examination and you have also apply for that examination, Many colleges will also provide you direct admission in MBA Course, But for this you need high score in your 12Th Examination.

So, if you are Interested in MBA Course then Please appear for MAT/CAT examination, the details are availiable in the official websites of the given entrance examination, So please visit the official website to get complete Information.

http://www.aima-ind.org

www.catiim.in
6th July 2011, 05:01 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
yes you are eligible For mba and you can apply through mat and cat after qualifying these exams you are able to take addmission in any well designated collegeBecause Any Graduate candidates are eligible for MBA Course, MBA Is 2 year Post Graduate Degree Course and to get admission in MBA you need to complete your Graduation in any stream with minimum 50 % marks.
6th July 2011, 05:20 PM
vnr0001

hi sir......................
What are META tags?
6th July 2011, 05:25 PM
vnr0001

hi sir.............................
What are the attributes that make up a DHTML?
6th July 2011, 05:29 PM
vnr0001

hi sir.........................
Difference between VARCHAR and VARCHAR2?
6th July 2011, 07:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do MBA for your further studies.

Anyone who has completed his or her graduation in any field is eligible for MBA.

So you have to complete your graduation first, Then only you are eligible.

To apply for MBA you can sit for the following entrance exams in India:

CAT(Common Admission Test) is the most toughest entrance exam in India by IIMs for MBA.

besides CAT you can also give other exams which is less tougher as compared to CAT. they are:

MAT(Management Aptitude Test by AIMA)

XAT(MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur)

JMET(Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs)

SNAP[Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)]

ATMA(AIMS Test for Management Admission)

MAH-CET(Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test)

FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies

IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test

IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test.
6th July 2011, 09:11 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for MBA and you can apply through mat and cat after qualifying these exams you are able to take admission in any well designated college.Because Any Graduate candidates are eligible for MBA Course, MBA Is 2 year Post Graduate Degree Course and to get admission in MBA you need to complete your Graduation in any stream with minimum 50 % marks.
29th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir
i had B.A 2008 54% & m.a in economice only pass.i can eligible in shipping &port management. age limite please tall me sir
29th March 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir
i had B.A 2008 54% & m.a in economice only pass.i can eligible in shipping &port management. age limite please tall me sir
29th March 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir
28th August 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Now i am lerning fy ba and tyba exam pass next tow year ago and join mba not pass bba courc
30th November 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

i am T.Y.B.A. complete after next study for me plz ans me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?