16th April 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do direct Graduation T.Y.BA after passing 12th in Arts field?

Is it possible for me to do direct Graduation T.Y.BA after passing 12th in Arts field? Can someone please confirm me in this? I just wanted the complete eligibility criteria as well. Thanks!

16th April 2015, 09:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do direct Graduation T.Y.BA after passing 12th in Arts field?

No, it is not possible to do pursue third year B.A course after completion of your 12th Arts. You can get admission only in First year of B.A course after completion of your 12th Arts. Admissions to BA course are done based on the qualifying examination marks. You cannot get direct admission in third year of B.A course after your 12th Arts, to pursue third year B.A course, you must have to pursue first year and second year B.A course after your 12th Arts.
16th April 2015, 12:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do direct Graduation T.Y.BA after passing 12th in Arts field?

No, it is not possible for you to directly join in Third year of BA course. That's because to join in third year of BA course, a candidate should have passed his/her first year and second year of BA course. So, it is not possible for any candidate to join in Third year of BA course. So, I suggest you to join in First year of BA course in any college.
14th May 2015, 12:24 AM
amanshrivastava98

No, it is not at all possible.

For any course to pursue, the candidate should have to take the admission right from the beginning and accordingly go to the final year by qualifying all the exams.
3rd November 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I give directly TYBA after my 12 because my two years had wasted but now I want to cover that two year bye giving directly TYBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?