3rd March 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA with B.Com?

Can i do mba with b.com or else i have to do bba i have commerce with ip as my stream???????

15th July 2013, 08:10 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: Can I do MBA with B.Com?

You have to complete B.com to appear for MBA .
21st April 2014, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do mba with b.com or else i have to do bba i have commerce with ip as my stream???????
You can’t do MBA along with B.com course. Only After completing B.com or BBA course you can apply for MBA course.

Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for MBA course, ie:- Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering etc..

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into six semester . There various type specialization are available in MBA course. You should any one of the specialization like , Bank Management , Logistics , Hotel Management, Finance etc..

If you're interested to apply for MBA course then you should complete bachelor degree in any stream like Commerce , Science , Arts , with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . If you're interested to apply for Executive MBA course then you must have some work experience then you may get admission in Executive MBA course.

You should also crack MBA entrance examination like, MAT / GMAT / CAT Examination with good percentage of marks. If you're aspiring to apply for MBA course within our country then you may qualified in MAT / CAT / XAT Examination with good percentage of marks. If you're aspiring to apply for MBA course in abroad then you should crack the GMAT Examination then you're eligible to get admission for MBA course in abroad.

MAT :- Management Aptitude Test . This examination is conducted by All India Management Association for four times a year .

If you're interested to apply for this examination then you should complete graduation in any stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this course . You should apply for this examination any number time there is no restriction to apply for this examination .

If your qualified in MAT Examination then you apply for Following colleges like ,

Best MBA Colleges in our country :-

Institute of Business Management and Technology
Institute of Rural Management
ICFAI University
Park Global School of Business Excellence
Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Lovely Professional University
Durgapur Institute of Management and Science
Netaji Subhas Institute of Business Management
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
22nd April 2014, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can’t do MBA along with B.com course. Only After completing B.com or BBA course you can apply for MBA course.

Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for MBA course, ie:- Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering etc..

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into six semester . There various type specialization are available in MBA course. You should any one of the specialization like , Bank Management , Logistics , Hotel Management, Finance etc..

If you're interested to apply for MBA course then you should complete bachelor degree in any stream like Commerce , Science , Arts , with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . If you're interested to apply for Executive MBA course then you must have some work experience then you may get admission in Executive MBA course.

You should also crack MBA entrance examination like, MAT / GMAT / CAT Examination with good percentage of marks. If you're aspiring to apply for MBA course within our country then you may qualified in MAT / CAT / XAT Examination with good percentage of marks. If you're aspiring to apply for MBA course in abroad then you should crack the GMAT Examination then you're eligible to get admission for MBA course in abroad.

MAT :- Management Aptitude Test . This examination is conducted by All India Management Association for four times a year .

If you're interested to apply for this examination then you should complete graduation in any stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this course . You should apply for this examination any number time there is no restriction to apply for this examination .

If your qualified in MAT Examination then you apply for Following colleges like ,

Best MBA Colleges in our country :-

Institute of Business Management and Technology
Institute of Rural Management
ICFAI University
Park Global School of Business Excellence
Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Lovely Professional University
Durgapur Institute of Management and Science
Netaji Subhas Institute of Business Management
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
8th May 2014, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can’t do MBA along with B.com course. Only After completing B.com or BBA course you can apply for MBA course. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for MBA course, ie:- Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering etc..
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into six semester . There various type specialization are available in MBA course. You should any one of the specialization like , Bank Management , Logistics , Hotel Management, Finance etc.. If you're interested to apply for MBA course then you should complete bachelor degree in any stream like Commerce , Science , Arts , with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . If you're interested to apply for Executive MBA course then you must have some work experience then you may get admission in Executive MBA course. You should also crack MBA entrance examination like, MAT / GMAT / CAT Examination with good percentage of marks. If you're aspiring to apply for MBA course within our country then you may qualified in MAT / CAT / XAT Examination with good percentage of marks. If you're aspiring to apply for MBA course in abroad then you should crack the GMAT Examination then you're eligible to get admission for MBA course in abroad. MAT :- Management Aptitude Test . This examination is conducted by All India Management Association for four times a year . If you're interested to apply for this examination then you should complete graduation in any stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this course . You should apply for this examination any number time there is no restriction to apply for this examination. If your qualified in MAT Examination then you apply for Following colleges like ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?