9th May 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA with fashion designing?

Can I do mba with fashion designing on the other hand? Is it necessary to know how to stich very well before entering a fashion designing college?

9th May 2014, 12:14 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MBA with fashion designing?

Whatever you are heard that is wrong. You don't need to have the ability to stitch clothes in order to join MBA in Fashion Designing but it would be an added advantage for you if you have that skill.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to join this course.

Academic Qualification :
One should complete Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of OBC category.
Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation also can apply for this Exam.

Age limit :
There is no upper age limit to apply for this Exam. One can opt for this Exam at any age.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. If you possess the above mentioned criteria, then you can join MBA course by getting through respective Entrance Exam.

This course is being offered by less number of colleges in India.

Some colleges will have their own procedures to give admission for this course.

So collect the list of top institutions offering this course and know the selection procedure to get admission and crack the same.

Wish you all the best.
24th May 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA with fashion designing?

I hve complete my fashion designing degree..but i want to change my field just like business management or finance or banking can i do MBA base on this degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?