18th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?

Dear sir,
i would like to know whether i am eligible to study law after my graduation in ba economics. I will be turning 21 by the time i finish my under graduation. Kindly notify the details. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  2. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  3. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student?
  7. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  8. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
  9. Eligibility to study Economics in Post Graduation for History graduate who has studied Economics in Higher Secondary?
  10. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  11. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to study Law course after completing graduation in commerce stream
  13. Subjects that we have to study in Economics Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  17. How to study in PG in Economics? Can I be eligible for it?
  18. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
24th December 2012, 01:39 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
i would like to know whether i am eligible to study law after my graduation in ba economics. I will be turning 21 by the time i finish my under graduation. Kindly notify the details. Thank you
Dear,

After your graduation you can go for LLB i.e. bachelors in law. It is a three year course. You could have joined a 5 year program after 12th but since you have completed your graduation you an go for 3 year program if you have at least 45% in your graduation.

Admission to law college is done mainly on the basis of merit but some of the institutes also conduct entrance exam of their own which you need to qualify for admission. It depends on college to college.

Some of the college where you can take admission in LLB course are:

NLSIU, Bangalore
Post Bag No. 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560072
Tel: 080-23213160
Cut-off: Entrance test.

NALSAR, Hyderabad
3-4, 761, Barkatpura, Hyderabad-500027
Tel: 040-27567955
Cut-off: Entrance test

NLIU, Bhopal
Bhadbhada Road, Barkheri Kalan, Bhopal-462002
Tel: 0755-2696965

Symbiosis Law College, Pune
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004
Tel: 020-25655114
Cut-off: Entrance exam

Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi
Delhi-110007
Tel: 011-27667483

ILS Law College, Pune
Law College Road, Pune-411004
Tel: 020-25656775
Cut-off: Merit

Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras
Varanasi-221005
Tel: 0542-2369018

Amity Law School, Delhi
Yasho Bhawan, Okhla Road, Delhi-110025
Tel: 011-26325901
Cut-off: 60 per cent

University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore
Palace Road, Bangalore-560001
Tel:080-22262137
Seats: 80
Cut-off: 85 per cent

NUJS, Kolkata
The WB National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan
12, LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City
Kolkata - 700098
Tel +91)33-2335 0534
Web Site:http://www.nujs.edu/
Cut-off: Entrance test (CLAT)

All the best!
12th April 2015, 08:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.There are two ways to do LLB course. One is after 10+2 and another is after graduation.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The duration for this LLB course is 5 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The duration for this LLB course is 3 years.

Yes,you are eligible to study Law after completion of your graduation in Economics.

You can do 3 year LLB degree after graduation from any college.In 3 year course there is no entrance exam.
9th January 2021, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,may I do post graduation in LLB after doing graduation in economics
28th April 2022, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir If I completed my Ba economics course after that if I join in llb weather it considered as pg or ug
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?