14th July 2013, 11:08 PM

Can I do MBBS from Abroad after doing 11th from science, maths

can i do MBBS from abroad if i have done my 11th from science maths and done 12th from science maths and will i be eligible to give MCI exam after doing my MBBS in india?????????

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  3. Am i eligible for MCI eligibility certificate after passing intermediate in one sitting
  4. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  5. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  6. Which stream to choose in 11th standard if Science is liked but not Maths?
  7. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  8. Am I eligible to do MBBS in Abroad having finished 12th class with 75% in Science stream?
  9. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  10. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  11. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  12. Will i get PCM in 11th standard after B1 in Maths and A2 in Science?
  13. Stream in 11th without Maths to become a Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  15. Whether session is started before result enlisting in Indian Schools? Admission in 11th Science for a student of Qatar?
  16. Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?
  17. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad? -- [New]
28th June 2015, 01:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS from Abroad after doing 11th from science, maths

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science and at the name suggests it is bachelor degree course of four years after completing which one heads towards becoming a doctor.

Also the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing this course from a recognized university is a senior secondary degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects and with at least 50% in each mentioned subjects from a recognized board.

Since you are a Science student but Mathematics as your main subjects so you are not eligible for any medical course not only MBBS as for these Biology is the primary requirement.

But you do not have to be worry about this as there are lots of options available for you in the technical field, defense services, administrative field, banking field and much more.
9th May 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a doctor without taking science in 1112 abroad
12th August 2022, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my 12th class with PCM and one additional subject biology can I go abroad for MBBS and can I get certified eligible for MCI??? Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?