26th July 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for MSc(Industrial Chemistry) student?

Dear friends, I am pursuing MSc in Industrial Chemistry program from Panjab University, Chandigarh. I want to appear in CSIR-NET. Kindly let me know about my eligibility criteria for appearing in this eligibility test.

31st August 2018, 08:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for MSc(Industrial Chemistry) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in CSIR NET Examination:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this examination provided with you have secured minimum 55% marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., in Master's Degree).

The basic educational qualification required is,

<> You should have done BS 4 year or B.Pharma or B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc or Integrated BS MS or MBBS or B.Sc (Hons) or it's equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks (for General and OBC) in order to be eligible.

<> Minimum percentage required for SC/ ST Candidates is 50% marks and you may find more details from the link that is given below.

Click here for More Detailed Information
12th August 2022, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for MSc(Industrial Chemistry) student?

Can I pursude for csir net with industrial chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?