2nd February 2013, 06:55 PM
ayushi mandloi

How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi

how much should i score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad.I am currently studying the subjects phy chem bio maths english and hindi.Iam in 11th standard

Related Questions:
  1. Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?
  2. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  3. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  4. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  5. Which are the other career options other then MBBS after 12th PCB? Any Non Medical Stream without Maths?
  6. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job?
  7. How to go to MBBS after completing B.Tech?
  8. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I take hindi core and english core along with physics, chemistry, biology to do MBBS course
  10. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  12. Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?
  13. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  16. Eligibility to do MBBS in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. AIIMS after NIOS biology as I don't have biology in 12th?
  18. Options after 12th with Medical stream other than MBBS?
7th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi

what is the cut off mark for the caste most back backward class (MBC) for medicine in2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?