19th November 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether session is started before result enlisting in Indian Schools? Admission in 11th Science for a student of Qatar?

Hello
Well, I have not done well in maths and science in 10th. I will score maybe 7 and 8(CGPA) in maths and science respectively. For now I live in Qatar, but next year I am going to come to India and I want a admission in a very good school and I want to go for engineering in 11th science stream. But I have been constantly hearing that the schools in India start before you get the second term result. Is that true?

5th May 2017, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether session is started before result enlisting in Indian Schools? Admission in 11th Science for a student of Qatar?

In India, different Schools have different rules and regulations and different dates of results of class 10th. So, if you are interested to study Engineering in India, you must have to complete your class 12th studying Science stream with a subject combination of PCM from a recognised Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it. After that apply for different Entrance examinations, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Engineering course in different Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?