16th September 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?

I currently completed my class 12 with 90 % aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, biology, maths and English. I want to study abroad but my parents can't support me financially , I currently have outstanding record of achievements in extra curricular activities , I want to pursue mbbs Is there something that can be done ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  5. Whether my planning regarding Study Abroad is correct? Can I expect financial assistance upto 90%?
  6. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  7. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  8. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  9. Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?
  10. How should I study MBBS in abroad?
  11. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  12. What should I do to study in abroad after 12th having weak financial background?
  13. Which is the best place in abroad to study CA?
  14. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  15. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  16. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  17. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  18. Best institutes in Abroad for MBBS and their requirements?
19th September 2014, 01:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?

It is good to see that you have a very good academic record and want to pursue higher studies. Yes, you can definitely get financial aid in order to study MBBS abroad. Since you have good academic background and outstanding record of achievements so there is a high chance that you will get scholarship from the foreign universities. Apart from that you can take education loan from any of the banks in India. You can take a loan upto an amount 20 lakhs.
20th September 2014, 04:57 PM
poojamit
Member+

Default Re: Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?

You have a good academic record & surely you can get financial aid to study abroad. As per the academic record, there are maximum possibilities for you to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?