10th November 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after B.Pharmacy?

after b pharmacy can do mbbs?...please tell me the chances for the same

18th June 2013, 08:44 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after B.Pharmacy?

hai,

Yes you can do MBBS after completing the B.Pharmacy and some of the colleges provide MBBS at the lowest cost all over India leading private and Government Colleges

So first you can crack the entrance exam.if you are qualified with merit seat and do not want to occupy management seats then according to me you can take drop for getting merit seat.If you are qualified with average then you want to occupy management seats.

So you should prepare to hard work for entrance exam in right direction. i wish you all the best..............
14th November 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

how many years will a graduate in doctor of pharmacy to study mbbs and what the name of university that can offer this admission
26th November 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after completion of bpharmacy is it possible??
2nd April 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i write for the entance exam for mbbs....i completed b.pharamcy in 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?