16th May 2013, 09:50 PM
glafiya ravindran

Can I do MBBS after BSc Zoology with 72%

İ am glafiya ravindran
i have completed bsc zoology more than 72% and stil my 6th semister result has yet to come. In 12th i took physics ,chemistry,biology ,cscience but my 12th percent was 57% . Am i eligable to do mbbs .if so wat is the procedure for it .wat is the cutoff require for it how to calculate cutoff for me . Pls give me a reply pls.

17th May 2013, 06:54 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Zoology with 72%

You have to give AIPMT or State level PMT test

if you are looking forward to do MBBS.

The

eligibility criteria is that you should have atleast 60% marks in your 12th board.
27th October 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by glafiya ravindran View Post
İ am glafiya ravindran
i have completed bsc zoology more than 72% and stil my 6th semister result has yet to come. In 12th i took physics ,chemistry,biology ,cscience but my 12th percent was 57% . Am i eligable to do mbbs .if so wat is the procedure for it .wat is the cutoff require for it how to calculate cutoff for me . Pls give me a reply pls.
You should obtain complete in b.sc zoology 50%marks if you are sc/st and40% of marks forbc.obtain 40%of marks in entrance exam.then only can apply for it
11th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, my 12th mark is low it its 621 approximately 52.1% but i like to study mbbs so i chose b.sc zoology now i am studying 3rd year is it possible to do mbbs after b.sc degree in tamil nadu?
16th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,my 12th make is 1066.i get 89%percentage in 12th board exam.i have 174.75 cut off.i will take b.sc zoology, after I will do mbbs in tamilnadu state.if it is possible?
2nd July 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done fsc with 59 percent marks I, m doing bsc with chemistry zoology and botany am I illegible to do mbbd if yes then how and whatis critaria for it
12th May 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have sored 162marks in physics and156 marks in Biology and 156 marks in Chemistry now can I do MBBS after
5th June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

my cut off for medicine is 181.25 in 12th now i am doing my bsc zoology completed my first year can i do mbbs???
after completing my bsc zoology degree??
11th December 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am Bsc final yr student I have interest in zoology and searching for a govt job related to this field and with this i wanted to continue my PG degree in zoolo what should i do after Bsc and is the procedure of applying
15th January 2016, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc zoology.I want to go in research field or forensic please suggest me entrances , scopes, place and fee structure.

Thankyou
15th January 2016, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc zoology.I want to go in research field or forensic please suggest me entrances , scopes, place and fee structure.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?