29th October 2012, 01:15 AM
nazeefa m mulla

Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka

Can i complete my MBBS after my bsc in chemistry, botany, zoology??? what is the procedure??? what is a fee structure in karnataka???? have i to write any entrance exam for the MBBS!!!!!!! how many years have i to study!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  3. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  4. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  7. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  8. College with lowest fee for IATA course? Will Bank sanction loan for it? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  10. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  11. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  12. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  13. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  14. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  15. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  16. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  18. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
30th November 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka

can i do MBBS after B.Sc botany? procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
24th March 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka

CAN I APPLY IN B.SC I AM IN 12TH AND I AM APPEARING BOARD EXAM
3rd April 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can i go for mbbs after doing bsc in chemistry
13th May 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get MBBS seat after BSc chemistry?
30th July 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join mbbs after my Bsc with botany , chemistry and zoology . Do I need to write any entrance exam? Wat abt d fee
31st August 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after bsc(botany,zology,chemistry)?
6th June 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mBBS after complete bsc in chemistry in Mumbai which enterance exam should have to give or how many fees to pay
7th June 2015, 11:32 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can complete MBBS after B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. You have to appear MMBS entrance exam to get admission. AIIMS conducts its own entrance exam.

Your age should be within 25 years. You can apply NEET exam to get admission into medical course.

Therefore start preparation from now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?