30th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBBS after graduating with Physiology?

Can I do an MBBS after graduating with physiology?....please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course after M.A Psychology?
  2. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Physiology? Duration of this MBBS course?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physiology after MBBS? Procedure to get admission if yes?
  4. Which is the best course after M.Com? -- [New]
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing MBBS, DCH, DNB, MD Physiology? I am 37 years old
  6. What is the process to get admitted in MBBS after BSc in Physiology?
  7. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  8. Books to be referred for MD entrance for Physiology in AIIMS?
  9. Can a MD Biochemist apply for DM Endocrinology? What is the fee structure for DM Endocrinology?
  10. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  11. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  12. What is the PG CET syllabus for Zoology?
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology- B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  15. Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  17. Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?
  18. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th September 2015, 11:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBBS after graduating with Physiology?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Yes, you can do MBBS after graduating with physiology. But you must note down you need to clear the entrance examination for admission in MBBS.

Entrance exam for MBBS admission:

1. All India Pre Medical Test examination.

2. AIIMS entrance exam.

3. State Pre medical test.

For all these exams, minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 23 years. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB subjects. After clearing the exam, you can get admission in MBBS course.
30th June 2022, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do MBBS after graduating with Physiology?

Can I do MBBS after completing MSc medical physiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?