20th May 2012, 08:28 PM
nupu.com

What is the process to get admitted in MBBS after BSc in Physiology?

what is the process to admit in mbbs after bsc in physiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admitted in BSc with Physiology at Kolkata after scoring 58% in HS?
  2. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Physiology? Duration of this MBBS course?
  3. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  4. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  5. How to get admitted in Physiology at Kolkata? I have scored 58% in HS
  6. Is BSc medical and BSc anatomy and physiology one course or is it different?
  7. Pursue BSc Physiology or BSc Microbiology? W
  8. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  9. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physiology after MBBS? Procedure to get admission if yes?
  11. Which is the best course after M.Com? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  13. Can I complete the admission process of JIPMER Pondicherry for MBBS course via online or by postal address?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing MBBS, DCH, DNB, MD Physiology? I am 37 years old
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  18. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
31st December 2012, 02:58 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to get admitted in MBBS after BSc in Physiology?

MBBS is a 5 and Half years course.
This course is done just after passing class 12th.

Minimum educational qualifications required to appear in the written test for this exam is 12th Pass with Minimum 50% marks .Also candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects in Class 12th.

Now there is one Common Entrance test for the Medical colleges called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
This Exam will be held on 5th May 2013 for the first time.

Forms are being filled right now
Forms can only be filled through Online Mode through the below website
www.cbseneet.nic.in.

Last Date to apply is 31st December 2012 without any late Fees.

AGE- Minimum 17 years

Written test Structure
There will be one test where 180 Objective questions (MCQ) will be asked from Physics, chemistry and Biology
Physics- 45 questions
Chemistry 45 questions
Botany- 45 questions
Zoology 45 questions

So, If interested, you can apply for the NEET exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?