8th March 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course after M.Com?

I have complete my post graduation and i want to do the best course now? because I don't have any job now and I need to do some course to ensure that I will get a job. So, kindly provide me the information on this soon as possible as I don't want to waste time!

9th March 2015, 09:08 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Which is the best course after M.Com?

Well, after M.Com it is better you go for CA or chartered accountancy. This course is a professional one and if you manage to get a job after you complete CA, then your salary may raise to about 1 lakh per month or even more. People who pass CA they go for jobs in consultancy firms. They even later on, develop their own consultancy firm. Since you are mature enough and do not want to waste time, CA will be best for you. You have to enroll for a common proficiency test, which is on All India basis. If you pass that with a 50% or more you will be selected for the CA course. So as you see enrollment in CA course is very easy. But this course requires a good knowledge in Accountancy, Finance, Taxation, etc. Otherwise you will not be able to pass the 2 professional examinations of CA. You already have knowledge in that since you are an M.Com. So go ahead and give the CPT or common proficiency test.
9th March 2015, 07:06 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

There many opportunities for the candidates who have completed his/her postgraduation in M.Com.
Candidate can do many doctorate courses and certificate courses after M.Com, some of them are given below.

1. Doctor of physiology Banking and Finance
2. Doctor of physiology Statistics
3. Doctor of physiology Financial studies
4. Doctor of physiology Business Economics
5. Doctor of physiology Commerce
18th December 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed graduate in commarce of 50%.but have not any idea after graduate.plrase guidance me. But i am not interested in CA and no idea for M.com scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?