23rd April 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?

I have passed MBBS and completed my internship.Now I want to do Phd in Physiology in USA.In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements?please let me know.
Thanks
Rifat.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them? -- [New]
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  4. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  5. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  6. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  7. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  8. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  9. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  11. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  12. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physiology after MBBS? Procedure to get admission if yes?
  14. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  15. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  17. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  18. How much GRE and TOFEL score is required to be in safer position to get admission for Ph.D in US universities having completed M.Tech in Nano Science?
3rd August 2017, 11:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?

You need to appear for GRE, if you want to get admission in US for your Ph.D programme in physiology. Along with this, you need to have English proficiency in the form of IELTS/TOEFL score.

Hence, make sure that you have got above mentioned scores, then you will be able to get admission at reputed universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?