15th January 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS course after completing BSc in OT Technology?

Sir/Maam, I,am an paramedical student studying OT technology 1st year after completing my 3 yrs course can i get admission in mbbs course.

21st June 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS course after completing BSc in OT Technology?

Respected sir/mam
Now am studying in first year ot in pms.... after the paramedical i want to join bsc ot after the bsc ot can i do mbbs
1st May 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with non med. And now I want to do bsc agriculture and can I do MBBS after passing bsc agriculture
26th November 2018, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam, I'm studying B.Sc in operation theater technology, it follows paramedical science. After that I'm willing to do MBBS as it is my ambition and my aim.If I can do which entrance exam suits for it after paramedical.I heart fully request you to reply relevant answer and best suggestion for my question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?