7th March 2013, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after doing 12th with 67% in commerce computers by Ajmer Board

I have done 12 with 67% in commerce computer by ajmer board and BCA with 65% by RU.. Now Can i do MCA??

22nd April 2014, 11:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after doing 12th with 67% in commerce computers by Ajmer Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12 with 67% in commerce computer by ajmer board and BCA with 65% by RU.. Now Can i do MCA??
Yes you’re eligible for MCA course. You have completed BCA course with 65% percentage of marks. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application .The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . To apply for MCA Course the applicant should Complete Bachelor degree from recognized University .

MCA in Software Development Networking
MCA in System Management
MCA in Trouble Shooting
MCA in Application Software
MCA in Development
MCA in Engineering
MCA in Hardware Technology

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course :-

Bachelor degree is the Basic Academic Qualification to apply for MCA Course . You should score at least 60% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks for sc/st candidates . No Age Limit . You have Complete BCA Course . So you're eligible for MCA Course . You have Mention regarding your Percentage of marks . You have to secure Minimum 60% Percentage .

Apart from this Academic Qualification you have to Crack the MCA Entrance Examination . The Admission for MCA Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . So, If your score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for MCA Course in reputed College .

MCA Entrance Examination :-

Pune University Entrance Examination
Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
Delhi University Entrance Examination
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
All India MCA Common Entrance Test

Best Institutes for MCA Course :-

Vellore Institute of Technology
Mumbai University
Pune University
Sikkim Manipal University
Aligarh Muslim University
Andhra University
Banaras Hindu University
Birla Institute of Technology
Delhi University
Hyderabad University
9th May 2014, 08:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after doing 12th with 67% in commerce computers by Ajmer Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you’re eligible for MCA course. You have completed BCA course with 65% percentage of marks. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification. MCA stands for Master of Computer Application .The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . To apply for MCA Course the applicant should Complete Bachelor degree from recognized University .

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course :-

Bachelor degree is the Basic Academic Qualification to apply for MCA Course . You should score at least 60% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks for sc/st candidates . No Age Limit . You have Complete BCA Course . So you're eligible for MCA Course . You have Mention regarding your Percentage of marks . You have to secure Minimum 60% Percentage. Apart from this Academic Qualification you have to Crack the MCA Entrance Examination . The Admission for MCA Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . So, If your score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for MCA Course in reputed College .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?