16th September 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for M.A Linguistics after BDS?

Sir,I am a Graduate in dentistry...out of my interest i want to know whether m eligible for M.A. in linguistics from Jawaharlal Nehru University...

22nd April 2014, 11:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.A Linguistics after BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I am a Graduate in dentistry...out of my interest i want to know whether m eligible for M.A. in linguistics from Jawaharlal Nehru University...
MA stands for Master of Arts. It’s a Master degree course. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria for MA in Linguistics:-

Applicant should complete Undergraduate course in any discipline with minimum 50% from recognized university.

The Admission for this course is based on the bachelor degree score and the entrance examination which is organized by the institution/university.

So, you have to score good marks in entrance examination in order to get admission for MA in Linguistics course in top colleges.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you’re definitely eligible for MA in Linguistics course.
9th May 2014, 08:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.A Linguistics after BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MA stands for Master of Arts. It’s a Master degree course. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. Applicant should be complete Undergraduation course in any discipline with minimum 50% from recognized university. The Admission for this course is based on the bachelor degree score and the entrance examination which is organized by the institution/university. So, you have to score good marks in entrance examination in order to get admission for MA in Linguistics course in top colleges. So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you’re definitely eligible for MA in Linguistics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?