30th May 2011, 02:57 AM
nishit n patel

Can I do MS in USA after completing BCA in India?

hey please tell me can i do MS in usa after complete BCA in india.
and right now i m in usa.
and i have green card.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India?
  2. Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?
  3. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  4. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Pharm course in USA after completion of B.Pharm course from India?
  6. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  7. How to do MD Radiology in USA and became a practitioner in USA after completing MBBS in India? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  9. How to go USA for further studies after BCA?
  10. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  11. What should I do pursue BDS job in USA after completing the course in India? Is there any extra course to be done in USA?
  12. What should I do to study MS in USA after completion of BCA?
  13. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA?
  14. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Can i study M.Com in USA after completing B.Com in India?
  16. Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  18. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
17th July 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MS in USA after completing BCA in India?

Hi Nisith
This is Himanshu Patel.
My fiance she has done bca from pune and she is coming to USA this year. I wanna know what is the scope for her in Master. What kinda a program is good for her. Please email me on [email protected]
Thank you, Appreciated
17th July 2012, 09:49 AM
hpatel7363

Default Re: Can I do MS in USA after completing BCA in India?

Hello Nishit,
This is Himanshu Patel.
My fiancé she has finished BCA and she is coming to USA based on immigration. Please give me more information about different master program in USA. What kinda a entrance exam she has to take. Please email me at [email protected]
Thank you, appreciated
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?