28th November 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How to go USA for further studies after BCA?

I am in 1 st year bca i am doing bca frm noida so how to go to us after my completion of bca? Can anyone please do tell me that how to go to usa after bca>

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  2. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  4. Can I do MS in USA after completing BCA in India?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  7. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  8. MCA in USA after the completion of BCA?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  11. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  12. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  13. Colleges in USA offering BCA and B.Sc course to commerce stream students?
  14. How to get Automobile engineering job in America?
  15. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  16. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  17. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  18. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
29th November 2014, 07:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go USA for further studies after BCA?

You can give any of the following exam for getting admission abroad:

1. GRE(Graduate Record Examinations)

2. SAT(Standardized Test)

3. LSAT(Law School Admission Test)

4. MCAT(Medical College Admission Test)

5. TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language)

. GRE score is required by most of the colleges in USA as part of their admission process.

. In some countries you can go directly and approach the college who conduct their own entrance test for admission.

. Most of the Universities abroad, admits students who fare well in SAT scores.

. Anyone, anytime those who is willing can give SAT test which is conducted 5-7 times a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?