26th July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in Dubai after clearing BDS exam and doing internship in a private clinic?

As I cleared my BDS exam and doing my internship in respective college.. Even am doing my practice in private clinic.. Wil I gt any job n Dubai after completing my internship..??? Should I write any exam??? Pls rplyy as soon as possible to me.

Thank you!

31st May 2016, 12:32 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Will I get a job in Dubai after clearing BDS exam and doing internship in a private clinic?

I will suggest you not to think about any onsite country as of now. First try to get your feet adjusted in India and if you think that you have gain a lot of experience in India then you can think of outside.

You won't be allowed simply like this to go to any country to do medical related job, as this is very risky.
For this you need some 15 years+ experienced doctor to sign your experience certificate so that you can go to Dubai.

So, if you have such kind of arrangement with doctor then try, you will get success else, try to work in India for 5 years then apply for onsite.
21st October 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job in Dubai after clearing BDS exam and doing internship in a private clinic?

Can i do job as a trainee in dubai after my housejob in BDS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?