30th April 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Dentist job for work experience in Dubai?

I Will be finishing my BDS internship from Yenopoya University, Mangalore, India. Can I do job in Dubai to get work experience as a dentist in Dubai in order to go for MOH exam with 2 years experience.
What are the procedures for that?
Awaiting for your advise.

30th April 2015, 03:55 PM
divyavuda

Default Re: Dentist job for work experience in Dubai?

Go into the surgeries and hand your CV to the staff there or at least talk to someone who will know what you have to do, E-Mail here is a waste of time. In Doha you have to be registered with the government and licenced to be a dentist or doctor that may be the case in Dubai.
Feel free to come to Doha and take my Wisdom teeth out of you like.
28th January 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dentist job for work experience in Dubai?

I'm recently graduated from dentistry in libya (zawia university ) .I'm looking for internship program for getting experience ,can you help me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?