2nd February 2013, 12:29 PM
SAHANA SRI.S

Can I do PG in interior decoration after finishing B.E in Electronics and communication engineering

can i do P.G in interior decoration after finishing B.E Electronics and communication engineering?If yes, explain about the course.please

Related Questions:
  1. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Courses which can be done after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job after completing diploma in interior designing and decoration?
  5. How can I get admitted in interior decoration college of India after passing 12th
  6. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  7. What is the job progress in Government of India or other states after finishing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. List of approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  9. Is it good idea to do Diploma in Interior Decoration after completion of degree? -- [New]
  10. How can a student who has pursued 10th standard go for graduation?
  11. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  12. How to join civil engineering course if I am a student of ITI interior decoration and designing
  13. Which are the Polytechnic courses available after SSLC?
  14. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. How to do M.Tech in Computer Sciences after finishing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Which college is the best to do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing diploma in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore?
  18. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
21st August 2017, 02:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do PG in interior decoration after finishing B.E in Electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHANA SRI.S View Post
can i do P.G in interior decoration after finishing B.E Electronics and communication engineering?If yes, explain about the course.please

Yes, you can apply for Post graduate degree in Interior designing or decoration that is M.SC interior designing after completing your bachelors of engineering degree in electronics and communication. Here below are details regarding Post gradation degree in interior decoration:-

Educational Qualification Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC Interior designing is bachelors in engineering and technology or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

Duration Of M.SC Interior Designing Course:- Duration of post gradation degree in interior designing is 2 years.

Syllabus for M.SC Interior Designing:-

Syllabus for First Year:-

>> Construction Techniques.

>> Landscape in Interiors.

>> History of Interior and furniture.

>> Estimating and costing.

>> Designing and drafting.

Syllabus for Second Year:-

>> History of art and architecture.

>> Elements of services.

>> Indian institute of interior design.

>> Computer Aided Designing.

>> Designing and drafting.

List of Colleges Offer M.SC Interior Designing Course:-

1). National Institute of Design.(Ahmedabad).

2). Punjab University.(Chandigarh).

3). Amity University.(Noida).

4). Academy of Interior Design.(Jaipur(Rajasthan)).

5). Acharya N.G Ranga Agriculture University.(Andhra Pradesh).

6). De Samar Academy.(Ludhiana(Punjab)).

7). GD Goenka School of Fashion and Design.(Gurgaon(Haryana)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?