13th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the job progress in Government of India or other states after finishing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

What is the job progress in Govt of India/Govt of other States after finishing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

V.Gopi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job progress in Government of India or other states after finishing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  5. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  7. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  8. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  9. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  13. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?
  17. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can I do PG in interior decoration after finishing B.E in Electronics and communication engineering
15th October 2011, 01:31 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the job progress in Government of India or other states after finishing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

VARIOUS PSU COMPANIES ARE:

IES
GATE
ONGC
SAIL
BEL
BHEL

you will have to write the exams of these companies for job.
18th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: What is the job progress in Government of India or other states after finishing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

dear friend,

dear friend,

you have passed Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE) with great number.so,many opportunaty is waiiting for you like as:-

1) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL).
2) Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL).
3) Electronics Corporation of India Limited(ECIL).
4) Engineers India Limited(EIL).
5) Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL).
6) Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.(BHEL).
7) COAL INDIA.

Otherwise, you can follow the site:-

1.>http://www.clickindia.com

2.>http://www.freshersworld.com/

3.>http://www.yuvajobs.com/

Best of luck.
20th October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my Msc degree in Electronics and instrumentation Technology .What job opportunity are there?
21st February 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the required percentage for PSU companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?