7th June 2012, 11:01 PM
RINKIUPADHYAY

Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?

May i do ph.d after bsc (maths,physicsand chemistry)and m.sc.(computer science)?which subjects are available for ph.d after these graduation and post
graduation degree?

11th July 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?

can i do phd after bsc in PCM n is marks obtained in bsc play ny role in doing phd
24th September 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?

can i do phd after bsc(chemistry,zoology,geography)and which subject are available for phd?
10th June 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bsc math so i want to know about other subjects which i can take with math
11th June 2013, 03:43 AM
Avi_sena

YES, you can go for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.

After completing the Graduation and Master degree,as you mentioned Bachelor of Science and Master od Science you can apply for the degree of Ph.D.
A well chosen doctoral thesis will have a focus that have that can be explored in appropriate time and built in on the future.
So, you have to select the best topic for the Ph.D in which you are having interest and you wants to know more and more about that topic. It play a vital role for the better career of yours.

I am providing the topics for Ph.D which are as followings:-

[1]-Measurement, sample design and imputation.

[2]-Multilevel modeling,structural equation modeling,sequence analysis,attitude

[3]-Inter-ethnic partnership and children,s outcomes

[4]-Young people,s aspirations and outlook to the future

[5]-Political cynicism ,voting behavior and participation

[6]-Bayesian statistics in health economics

[7]-Modeling of cost effectiveness and service impact of alternatives interventions and policies.

[8]-Consequences of family break-up for children and young people.

[9]-Differences in graduate labor market outcomes by degree subject, institution and students characteristics.

There are many more other topics available for Ph.d and you can select the best one according to your interest.
7th December 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do P hd after B.sc.[chem] with 15 year experience in cemical Industry
29th April 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i get doctor degree without MBBS? If yes then how to get it? Which course should i do after my 12th from cbse board?
2nd July 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc non med and msc chemistry (organic) please suggest me the topics for phd
10th December 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc in PCM and graduation in MBA HE&MKT. Now i wants to do phd in child psychology through scholarship programs in abroad.Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?