28th November 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them?

Tell me what are the diploma courses offender in nutrition and dietetics /correspondence courses offered and the carrier prospects after completing the course. what are the qualifications required?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  2. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  3. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
  4. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  5. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  6. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  8. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  9. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  10. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  11. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  12. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  13. How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?
  14. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  15. B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after 12th standard with PCM? Good colleges for the same?
  16. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  18. What can I do after 12th if I have Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects?
6th April 2016, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me what are the diploma courses offender in nutrition and dietetics /correspondence courses offered and the carrier prospects after completing the course. what are the qualifications required?
In IGNOU there is a Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education available. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent. The duration of the course is 1 year. The website link is Official website

The PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics course is available in many institutions in India through correspondence mode. The eligibility to study the course is a graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
7th April 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can study Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education through IGNOU University. The basic educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education is Plus two or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

Official website - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?