6th April 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Previous year sample papers of 9th standard entrance exam?

Previous year sample papers of 9th standard entrance exam? Can you please give me the papers? How tough will be the exam? Can you please give me the answer soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response and start the preparation for the exam. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous few years sample papers with answers for AMU entrance exam for class 9th?
  2. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  3. Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AMU 9th standard entrance exam
  4. Previous year old question papers of class 9th standard?
  5. How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English?
  6. Previous old questions papers of military school 9th class entrance exam
  7. Need sample papers of Sainik School entrance exam for class 9th?
  8. Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 9th standard? Previous year question papers for CHS-Varanasi entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous 5 year question papers of Class 9th entrance exam in CHGS?
  10. Previous year question papers of Military School, Chail, Shimla of 9th standard?
  11. Previous year question papers of Aligarh Muslim University with solution for 9th standard
  12. Previous year entrance test papers of Aligarh Muslim University and Jamia Millia Islamia for 9th standard? When the both universities invites application form?
  13. Previous years sample question papers of Ph.D entrance test in Management?
  14. How can I download the previous year sample question papers for SPI Auragabad entrance exam?
  15. Sample question papers of NSTSE for 9th standard?
  16. Previous year sample question papers for Ph.D English entrance exam?
  17. Last 10 years CHS entrance question papers of 9th standard?
  18. How can I change school in 10th class being in government school?
20th June 2017, 12:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year sample papers of 9th standard entrance exam?

9th papers are prepared by the School itself so it may vary from school to school.

However, I have attached few sample papers of Class IX standard.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMU Class IX Paper.pdf(135.8 KB, 590 views)
File Type: pdf Secondary School Curriculum Vol 1 Class IX-X cbse.pdf(4.01 MB, 370 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?